- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-03-19
- Last connection: 2014-04-16
- CDE (Observer, 2014-04-16)
- CDF (Observer, 2014-04-16)
- CDA (Observer, 2014-04-16)
- CGG (Reporter, Community Member, 2014-04-16)
- CCC (Reporter, Community Member, 2014-04-16)
- Ctools (Reporter, Community Member, 2014-04-16)
- CTools Installer (Reporter, Community Member, 2014-04-16)
- CBF (Reporter, Community Member, 2014-04-16)
- CDG (Reporter, Community Member, 2014-04-16)
- CFR (Reporter, 2014-04-16)
- Pentaho Repository Synchronizer (Reporter, Observer, 2014-04-16)
- CTE (Reporter, Observer, 2015-03-12)
- CST (Observer, 2015-05-15)
- 04:51 PM CDE Feature #3093: Make components searchable & categories
- 10:25 AM CDE Feature #3093 (Rejected): Make components searchable & categories
- Its pretty hard to find the right category + component with the number of components increasing all the time.
- 12:00 PM CCC Bug #2728: Treemap renders panels where value is 0
- Yeah works fine now
Cant update the status so please close it for me!
- 04:58 PM CDF Bug #2721: Table component doesn't fire postExec on error
- 1) open up demo dashboard, go to SQL query for table, added a "a" at the end to break the query ...
- 04:50 PM CCC Bug #2728 (Closed): Treemap renders panels where value is 0
- Treemap renders blocks for nodes where value = 0
see screenshot for example
- 07:45 PM CDF Bug #2721 (In Progress): Table component doesn't fire postExec on error
- my query fails for the table component and postExec is not called - therefore the table stops listening to all events...
- 11:49 AM CGG Bug #1283: Improve logging
- I guess it was some value being null. Its all done via PRPT and calling a gazillion CGG, I dont even know which chart...
- 11:41 AM CDA Bug #2005 (New): Get rid of annoying ERROR message
- 17:15:33,474 ERROR [CdaContentGenerator] Parameter 'httpresponse' not found!
this is the most annoying error ever
- 12:58 PM CGG Bug #1283 (Closed): Improve logging
- at the moment i face a few cgg exceptions where i dont know whats going on:
1) this one doesn't seem to be critica...
- 12:42 PM CDA Feature #1282 (New): Show cda file path and access details in log
- it would be great if i could see the file path / data access id / etc. in the log as well (for debug and error output...
Also available in: Atom