- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2011-12-20
- Last connection: 2014-09-01
- CDE (Observer, 2011-12-20)
- CDF (Observer, 2011-12-20)
- CDA (Observer, 2011-12-20)
- CGG (Reporter, Community Member, 2011-12-20)
- CCC (Reporter, Community Member, 2011-12-20)
- Ctools (Reporter, Community Member, 2011-12-20)
- CTools Installer (Reporter, Community Member, 2011-12-20)
- CBF (Reporter, Community Member, 2011-12-20)
- CDG (Reporter, Community Member, 2012-06-01)
- CFR (Reporter, 2013-08-14)
- Pentaho Repository Synchronizer (Reporter, Observer, 2013-12-29)
- CTE (Reporter, Observer, 2015-03-12)
- CST (Observer, 2015-05-15)
- 03:08 PM Pentaho Repository Synchronizer Task #3161 (Closed): Add documentation about using libpensol in PDI to get JCR location path
- Apologies if this does not fit here. In this commit on github https://github.com/webdetails/repositorySynchronizer/co...
- 10:09 AM CDA Bug #1367 (New): Cda editor won't show anything if there is a space in the filename
- When creating a new dashboard and saving it with a name containing a space (e.g. "Dashboard Regions"), the cda editor...
- 12:16 PM CCC Support #1275 (Closed): Extension points documentation
- The barchart documentation at http://ccc.webdetails.org/?q=content/charts-barchart wrongly refers to a secondAxis pro...
- 11:00 AM CDA Bug #100 (Closed): CDA previewer fails to show dataset in case of null values
- If the resultset contains one or more null or undefined values, for example coming from a division by 0 calculation, ...
- 11:14 AM CCC Bug #97 (Closed): BulletChart: 'size' or 'radius' not available for extension point 'bulletMarker_'
- Actually, it's not a proper bug. I found out that the protovis library we are using is not the last released (3.3.1) ...
- 12:17 PM CCC Bug #95: BulletChart: bulletMarker_lineWidth always displayed in chrome
- I tried setting 0.01 (as per Kaapa advice). It worked.
- 11:49 AM CCC Bug #95 (Closed): BulletChart: bulletMarker_lineWidth always displayed in chrome
- In a bullet chart I set to 0 the bulletMarker_lineWidth property via extension point. When running the dashboard with...
- 10:12 AM CDF Bug #90: Table Component: click action does not work
- Hi Pedro,
pls find attached a screenshot with the debug=true.
Yes I used an updated version of ctools-install...
- 09:26 AM CDF Bug #90 (Closed): Table Component: click action does not work
- Whatever function I put in click action nothing happens when clicking on a cell. I also tried with code as simple as ...
Also available in: Atom