- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2011-10-27
- Last connection: 2017-01-26
- CDE (Observer, 2011-10-28)
- CDF (Observer, 2011-10-28)
- CDA (Observer, 2011-10-28)
- CGG (Reporter, 2011-10-28)
- CCC (Reporter, 2011-10-28)
- Ctools (Reporter, 2011-10-28)
- CTools Installer (Reporter, 2011-10-28)
- CBF (Reporter, 2011-11-09)
- CDB (Developer, Reporter, 2012-01-11)
- CDC (Developer, 2012-01-12)
- Pentaho Marketplace (Developer, 2012-03-02)
- CDG (Developer, 2012-05-08)
- CDV (Developer, 2012-05-23)
- CPK (Developer, 2013-03-20)
- Pentaho Repository Synchronizer (Developer, 2013-09-30)
- Startup Rule Engine (Developer, 2014-01-10)
- Pentaho Translations - Language Pack Installer (Developer, 2014-01-31)
- Environment Display (Developer, 2014-04-22)
- CTE (Reporter, Observer, 2015-03-12)
- CST (Observer, 2015-05-15)
- 03:59 PM CDE Feature #2685 (Rejected): Add option "open widget"
- It should browse the widgets folder and allow to choose one to open
- 12:02 PM CDE Bug #2677 (New): On old dashboards some properties are marked as strings and should be converted ...
- For example:
- 06:19 PM CDV Feature #1685 (New): emails for slow queries should say in which machine it was running
- 06:28 PM CDE Bug #512 (Closed): Export to png with size small
- When choosing small to export it creates a file of size 0 bytes.
- 06:27 PM CDE Bug #511 (Closed): Export to png
- When exporting and the preview opens, if we don't choose an option for the size (small, medium, large or custom) the ...
- 06:04 PM CGG Bug #505: export broken on mozilla public server
- It's been fixed by allowing access by user login to the dir content/cgg and content/cda to perform png and json expor...
- 04:30 PM CGG Bug #505 (Closed): export broken on mozilla public server
- When exporting to png or json on http://cm-metricsapp02:8080/data/ there's the following message:...
- 03:43 PM CCC Bug #370 (Closed): scatter chart (CCC Metric Dot Chart) seems to break when the resultset only ha...
- When the resultset only has 1 point I get the following messages when rendering:
Unexpected value NaN parsing x1 ...
- 04:55 PM CDA Bug #346 (Closed): Join queries
- When changing one column with integer numbers to a calculated column with float numbers, the join breaks
Also available in: Atom